Housekeeping

When it comes to our house, a housekeeper is what we need. Neither of us have any interest in picking things up, washing dishes, folding laundry, scrubbing toilets or taking the rubbish out. It gets done, but we leave it, we bicker about it and pray the cleaning fairies will come in and do it for us, until the sight of it all causes one of us to cave and go on a cleaning rampage, vowing never to let it get this bad again….well till next anyway and the cycle continues! But in saying all that I am determined to keep the housekeeping up to date in relation to this blog, that is, the tutorial page has all the tutorials on it, the recipe page has all the recipes and the photography page will have the photo thumbnail’s I dream it will (still a work in progress but WILL happen!)

 

So today the tutorial page got up dated. YAY me!!! I know it looks a little bare for now, but as I add more I am sure it will look fantastic! Click over and check it out!

tutorials update 

Today is also a big day for me. Today I posted my first pattern on Ravelry. I am soooooooo excited, cause I love Ravelry. I love exploring for patterns and ideas and finding tips and tricks for different yarns to use with patterns I already own. It is like the ultimate wikispace (geek alert) for knitters and crocheters alike! So what did I post on Ravelry? The essential dishcloth, here’s the link if you want to go check it out (of course you could just click on the essential dishcloth pattern on the tutorials page but where is the fun in that)!

Ravelry screen shot

There is one more housekeeping matter I have been addressing and that is my facebook comment feeds. They look fantastic and thanks to those commenting, the problem is I don’t get any notification and it is driving me nuts, so I have spent the better part of the day playing with the coding (which I have the most limited knowledge of) and trying to get it to work. Fingers crossed it is fixed soon! (Don’t worry I am still reading the comments I click through every blog post every couple of days)

No comments:

Post a Comment