Workspace

I love looking at pics of how people keep their desks, workspaces, studies, libraries...wherever they do the majority of work. Now mine is something between workable and a disaster zone, but apparently no matter how many times I "tidy" it, there is still stuff on the table. This is pretty much as clear as it gets, sad I know! I keep saying one day it will be tidy, but meh, I have now concluded that it is a wasted thought!!!!! So what is on the desk, well the current crochet project (i didn't want to print the pattern off so I decided to just sit at the computer and crochet away), my seeds that need to be planted after arriving in the post a week ago, the phone, my partners USB/MP3 thingy, who knows what bills and .......well you get the picture you can see it!!!!!!! So are you neat freak or closer to my 'tidy'???


1 comment:

  1. Work is a important part of our life.. but we should give our precious time to our family member. Celebrate Mothers Day with your family
    Check this out to surprise your Mom
    Mothers day messages, quotes, cards, greetings, gifts, and many more...

    ReplyDelete